Training Methodology & strengths of WCS:
- Team with an average experience of more than 25 years in oil industry having engineering background, as full time instructors.
- Blending of experienced & young faculty for providing best of knowledge in high energy level environment.
- Rigorous simulator training and assessment for each participant on Drilling & Well Control Simulator for surface & subsea operations.
- Focussed, Systematic & well co-ordinated adherence to curriculum of accrediting agencies.
- Regular amendments of presentation and assignments.
- Constant monitoring and mentoring at individual level.
- Modern classrooms with best of breed desk top computers and dedicated high speed internet connectivity for online examination.
| COURSE CONTENT
| Day 1
||Normal & Abnormal pressures, LOT, MAASP, Kick indicators, Top hole drilling, Line-up, Shut in procedures, Shut in pressures, Gas migration, Kick behaviour in OBM, Kick Sheet & Simulator practice
| Day 2
Assignment discussion, Driller’s, Wait & Weight and Volumetric methods of killing, Bull heading. Unusual situations in well control, Hydrate formation & Simulator practice.
| Day 3
Assignment discussion, Ram & Annular preventor, Stripping, Divertor, Sub-sea BOP, Testing of BOP stack, BOP Control Unit and trouble shooting, MGS, Vacuum degasser, & Simulator practice
| Day 4
||Assignment discussion, Mock test & discussion, Simulator test
| Day 5
||IWCF Equipment exam, IWCF Principle & Procedure exam