IADC Well Sharp
IADC’s WellSharp accreditation program provides comprehensive well control training standards for the global drilling industry, emphasizing rigorous training for every person with well control responsibilities. WellSharp provides trainees with in-depth knowledge, well-honed role-specific skills, and greater confidence that they know what to do to prevent and handle well control incidents.
WellSharp generally conforms with and supports IOGP’s 476 Document: Recommendations for well control training, assessment and certification.
With the emphasis on rigorous training for every individual with well control responsibilities, the new WellSharp program addresses industry concerns with existing programs, such as knowledge gaps, practical/theoretical imbalance, variable teaching standards, skill retention and robust testing methods.
Training Methodology & strengths of WCS:
- Faculty with an average experience of more than 25 years in oil industry having engineering background, as full time instructors.
- Blending of experienced & young faculty for providing best of knowledge in high energy level environment.
- Rigorous simulator training and assessment for each participant on Drilling & Well Control Simulator for surface & subsea operations.
- Focussed, Systematic & well-coordinated adherence to curriculum of accrediting agencies.
- Regular amendments of presentation and assignments.
- Constant monitoring and mentoring at individual level.
- Modern classrooms with best of breed desk top computers and dedicated high speed internet connectivity for online examination.
|Course Name||Course Type||Date||Duration||Language||Location||Price (Excl GST)||Available seats||Book Course|